Opening of Accounts and Payment Transactions
Crédit Agricole Srbija makes it possible for its clients to open and run current accounts, foreign currency accounts and earmarked accounts.
Clients are provided with complete service from the area of domestic and international payment transactions, under very favourable tariffs, which are reduced by 20% -25% if electronic banking is used.
By opening of account Credit Agricole Srbija enables:
- Opening and maintaining of account
- Receiving orders and executing payments (quick and efficient execution of payment orders, all orders over 250,000 RSD are considered as urgent and date of their delivery is taken as value date)
- Deposit and withdrawal of cash
- Depositing of daily takings
- Delivery of account statements (delivering statements about changes on account in manner which is suitable for the client (at bank window, electronically, by e-mail, via IVR, by fax)
Account is opened based on concluded contract on opening and maintaining of account.
Documentation required for opening of account:
- Application form for opening of account (form Crédit Agricole Srbija);
- Resolution on inscription into appropriate business register not older than 3 months;
- Notification of Statistics Agency about classification of business activities;
- Excerpt from tax records with tax number;
- Validation of signatures of persons authorized to represent on authorized signature form;
- Authorized signature card;
- Photocopy of documents identifying persons authorized to represent and sign orders;
- Filled-out form “Know Your Client”