Stranica mi je pomogla
Senior Developer will be responsible for development and supporting software solutions, functions and completing specific client requests, projects and miscellaneous tasks, while ensuring commitment and quality until completion. This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customer applications as well as integration of external provider’s solutions.
Position requires following competencies and experience:
• 2+ years’ experience, preferably banking/financial industry
• Technical knowledge of relational databases, SQL programming language (advantage MS SQL)
• Knowledge of programming language Object Pascal (Delphi) and/or C# (APS.Net MVC, Silverlight)
• Knowledge of banking business processes and IS (Asseco) is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adopt and learn new technologies
• University degree (technical and/or software engineering) or related experience in software development
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
• Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
• Ability to work both in a team and individually
• Verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
• Continuous knowledge improvement and training
• Job in a stable, supportive and friendly work environment with modern tools and technologies, new generation systems
CV and cover letter should be sent on following e-mail address:email@example.com with subject: application for Senior Developer Position.
Submit your application until October, 17th 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted